Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Visit to Lake Chevrolet in Lewistown, PA

Very impressive, sales person extremely helpful, low pressure, cars looked well kept. The only negative was the parking lot, not much room for customers at all.  Signage was adequate.  Salesperson stated they had a whole IT department who updated website in real time. Sales person showed me the cars , features, pricing on the website on the desktop, then the physical  cars.

I did have to go up to salesperson, but his appearance was neat and clean, great attitude, liked his job,very good at building rapport.  I was pleasantly surprised.


Asked me what I was looking for, answered all my questions honestly, great communication skills, recommended Chevy Cruze, Sonic, Malibu, Spark.  Described vehicle features and options, offered  test drive  I asked about Service and pricing and parts pricing.

I asked about the warranty, gas mileage, features, options.  I was provided  with pricing, ask if I was interested in a sale today, offered future assistance and sincere thank you.

Dealership Appearance - Clean and orderly waiting room with TV and magazines.  Coffee available. Vehicles very clean

Dealership Signage:Visible for Service,Bathrooms.