Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Appalling "Ridiculously Smart Guide to Facebook & Twitter Advertising" given by SEJ

I caught the end of this webinar because it was advertised at the wrong time in the email.  I was appalled at Larry Kim and his antisocial attitude at the Q&A session at the end.  I follow many groups on social media and I don't like the implication of being a "barnacle."  The operative word is Social! Media, not antisocial media.  Social media didn't start out as a business.  Furthermore, if it weren't for followers, potential customers, business would not exist.  If Mr. Kim is seeking a higher income customer, I suggest he take his "expertise" somewhere else.  He is an exact example of how not to act in business.  An expert is an expert because he or she knows the right way to convey information.  How Mr. Kim has become an expert in a few short years is beyond me.  I sincerely hope he is not a product of an American business school.  If he is, American business has a lot to worry about.

I did not care care for his "holier-than-thou" attitude and I will not attend anymore of your webinars. Never send me anymore emails or communications again.  

Karen Huber, BA, MEd, MS