Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Verison 's company is poorly run

I live in 17044 area.  Verizon has once again upped their prices without exactly telling us why. I called a rep and he set me up for a year "discount."  What the reps do not tell you is that a new charge of $7.11 for FCC services, not a Verizon service, was also added to the bill.  I got a bill for $10 more than my previous bill even with the "discount."  The first rep I talked to hung up on me.  The 2nd rep I talked to in the same day had to transfer me for some reason. Incompetence?  The 3rd rep helped me and said I had gotten a service discount, which was true, but I still don't see how Verizon thinks a real discount is $10 more on your bill.  Are they arrogant enough to think that they can fool people with their "discounts?"  Basic math tells us that $10 more on a bill is not a discount.  Customer service is now a nightmare with Verizon around here.  They are also charging $99 for tech service?  That is obscene, considering all requests cannot be done on the Internet if your Internet is down, as the "voice" tells you to go to their site to solve many problems.  Is management at Verizon seriously incompetent or seriously intellectually-challenged?